Christian Faith Academy
Our Christian school is committed to providing a balanced educational program that fosters individuality, creativity, and life-long learning. This is achieved through our progressive curriculum that is designed to captivate and engage our young learners. We are beginning the interview process for teachers for our upcoming school term (Fall of 2018).
Dynamic teachers assist children in achieving developmental milestones while valuing differences and nurturing the individual needs of their students. We are looking for enthusiastic teachers that can bring the curriculum to life and make learning memorable for elementary children in a Christian environment.
- Plan and implement daily lessons for the children
- Be able to orchestrate at a high level of classroom management
- Observe and evaluate each child's progress and provide a written report to the Administration
- Work cooperatively and professionally with staff members and parents
- Maintain communication with parents through weekly newsletters, e-mails and verbally
- Be available for parent conferences
- Attend staff meetings, training and school functions
- Assist the Administration with designated activities
- Maintain a safe and sanitary environment for the children
- Maintain portfolio assessments for all children in the classroom
- Create a personal development plan documenting professional growth.
Benefits: Part-time or Full-time position;
Supportive work environment.
Job Requirements: A Elementary or Middle School Teacher must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Education or related field. Previous experience at a public, private or licensed school preferred.
Completed applications can be faxed to (919) 528-4380.